Books and DVDs form a part of everyone's lives in one way or another
Authors, publishers, distributors, wholesalers, booksellers, film studios, DVD retailers... we all play a key role in enhancing the lives of millions of readers and viewers across the world.
Gardners have proudly been involved as an integral link in this chain for 30 years as Britain’s leading independent wholesaler. Since the company’s acquisition in 1986 we have gone from strength to strength, and our family-run company now services in excess of 35,000 accounts worldwide.
A major part of our success has been our constant investment in innovative technology and our staff. Many of the major developments in book wholesale, supply and e-commerce have been developed and introduced by Gardners Books, something we are all incredibly proud of and strive to continue.
Gardners is based from two UK premises, with a total span of over 550,000sq ft. Our primary site is based in Eastbourne on the south coast, with a further facility further in Norwich. Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week allows us to provide the first class service you require and more importantly expect from Gardners.
Gardners Books, 1 Whittle Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 6QH, UK
+44 (0)1323 521 555
+44 (0)1323 521 666
- We hold the largest physical range of UK book products available from any European wholesaler or distributor
- This physical stockholding is completed by eBooks, audio downloads, digital marketing materials, DVD, Blu-ray and music CDs
- Family run independent wholesaler with 30 years experience
- Team of knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Constant investment in innovative technology and our staff